Take your inclusion to the next level…
Be leaders – create a more accessible and inclusive community for all.
What We Do
Support you to provide top quality services to more of your ideal clients.
Provide passion, experience and knowledge to help you shine.
Take time for a coffee and a chat and provide a customised, in-depth experience.
Why You Need Us!
The Australian disability community is undergoing its biggest transformation ever. You’re expected to do so much more.
The time has never been better for Karen and Next Level Inclusion to help you to:
- Gain and retain clients
- Communicate more effectively online and in person
- Increase accessibility of services, resources and more
- Reduce segregation and achieve true, value-driven inclusion
- Ensure your team are skilled, passionate top performers
- Exceed standards and expectations
Find out more about our key services and packages.
“Easy to understand“
Auditors, Disability Standards audit
“Gives the team a boost“
Anonymous, workshop attendee
“Accessible and practical“
“I do considerable research at ANU regarding human rights and this was BY FAR one of the most accessible and practical training I have experienced”
Belinda, workshop attendee
Tips, tricks & thoughts – from Karen
- Taking actionDisability Action Plans – 3 considerations Never having seen a Disability Action Plan (DAP) before, Next Level Inclusion is now working on 2! Of course I’m doing lots of research, and have decades of experience to draw on, so I’mContinue reading “Taking action”
- Sick and confusedWe recently had covid in the house – my son and I were sick with the same symptoms. He tested positive, I did not. Anyway, it was great, yet shocking to get insight into the process from ACT Health onContinue reading “Sick and confused”
- First Project Success!Our first project has appeared online 😊 I’ll share the testimonial at the end of the post! Check out our easy English policies on the St John Ambulance Australia website. Scroll down to Child Safety then the policies are listedContinue reading “First Project Success!”